Thursday, October 1, 2009

DREAMS

The big D, the land of dreams,
Like huge waves everything hits me
Am I the age old rocks just waiting to be withered with time
Or am I the lowly sands just being pulled into the vast ocean of this city.
I do not know, what I am doing in this credit card paradise
Have i really seen or have I eaten the apple?
Life and friends are all around me, seeking wisdom far away
from loved ones
The colours and lights faded...
Of Nostalgia ,Oh sweet agony
As I walk through the city maze everyday
My mind wanders away to a place
To a communion of souls now communicating for the search of wisdom.
How can I set my estranged heart free.
Oh how I wish to retreat to where it belongs
Away from cellular phones and absorbed minds
I want to float gently in the breeze in my Utopian sanitarium
I promise deliverance from all sufferings
I promise my soul back to the Elysian fields
I promise the death of all worldly desires, for the friends in my community
I promise goodness to all for egoistic comforts
And Im lonely in this psychedelic gathering of colorful souls
But I dream, yes, I dream on, till the end
I dream till the end of eternity and beyond
Alone I dream
Yes I dream
Welcome to paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment