Thursday, October 1, 2009

FREEDOM

The distant drums in a far away land
proclaim the software inside my head
My soul longs for freedom from the world
lying at the altar of humanity
Heart longing for the understanding of  wicked desires
Calm minds succumbed to
distortion by the cruel noble world
Caught by the changing life
My soul longs for freedom
Will you help me my friend?
Will you teach me to fly?
Away from this world of
souls of great despair
From racist zealots and dirty virus deaths
Away from myself,
My soul longs for freedom
Take me away
Far away where the night meets the day.
Why do the flowers light the day,
The dew drops are nothing but drops of cold ice....
Announcing another immaculate dawning gone wrong.
Do I have to live in this world with pollinated skies
and polluted souls.
Who am I waiting for?
What am I waiting for?
Where are all my friends......
Where are all the angels?
I can see them laugh at me..
....laughter on scornful faces.
My soul has turned schizophrenic.
Estranged between terrestrial things and
and wanderings in the distant end of eternity
I am sick of living in this kingdom
Sick of indifference.
Loneliness is not a phase, serenity is far away...

No comments:

Post a Comment